Superbowl is round the corner and if you’re still lost for menu ideas,I’ve got the perfect solution.My 10 Appetizer round-up has something for everyone and will surely get your guests raving.All these recipes are easy and packed with so much flavor.And if that isn’t enough, these recipes are also healthy so you don’t feel guilty when indulging.
Without further ado here’s my Top 10 for Super Bowl!Scroll down for the links!Enjoy!
- Tandoori Gobhi (Cauliflower)
- Tofu Buffalo Bites
- Honey Cumin Boneless Chicken Wings
- Indian Spiced Chicken Meatballs
- Chorizo and Spicy Sweet Potato Tapas
- Spiced Sweet Potato Bites with Kale and Goat’s Cheese
- Cabbage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Indian Tofu Vegetable Patties
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Quinoa Potato Cakes